T238 Rhino Programmable ETU MOSFET Active Braking Overheat Protection For AIRSOFT KWA 2.5/3.0
Shipping worldwide & Tax included
This upgrade kit is designed for KWA AIRSOFT electric gun with KWA 2.5&3.0 gearbox. The compatibility with all KWA AEG is not guaranteed, but it can fit into KWA 2.5&3.0 replicas without larger modification. Related Tools and skills is needed for installing the product.
KWA QRF MOD.1, KWA QRF MOD.2, KWA QRF MOD.3, KWA/KSC TK.45 ERG, KWA／KSC TK.45C AEG, KWA/KSC Ronin 47(AEG 2.5), KWA RM4 Ronin T10, KWA RM4 Ronin T6......
Rhino is a programmable drop-in MOSFET which is specially designed for KWA AIRSOFT replica. With high speed processor and 2 high power MOSFET chips, this system has many individualized programmable functions, such as piston positioning, binary trigger, multiple-shot and so on. Besides, it also has the functions of battery low-voltage warning and gearbox block-up protection. It can effectively improve the stability, shooting speed and response speed of gearbox, at the same time, it can completely eliminate the problem of gearbox single-shot
become multiple-shot. The module uses a maximum of 4S batteries.
- Size: 29*35*6mm
- Operating voltage: 7.4-16.8V
- Active break tech & Piston reset
- Optical sensors for gear and selector detection
- Multiple programmable shooting mode
- MOSFET overheat protection
- Maximum Inrush current is 240A, Maximum Brake current is 100A
- Low battery voltage protection, the default setting is 7.4V battery. Change the battery when hearing ‘beepbeep beep beep’ 4 times low voltage warning sound.
- Block-up protection. When gearboxBlock-up occurs, the system stops working and emits an elongated ‘beep’ Please check the wave box immediately by power off.
- Adjustable active braking effect, proper reduction of braking effect can relieve motor heating.
- This module is able to increase rate of fire, the stability of single-shot and make batteries have higher durability.
- The energy that support the active brake function comes from the inertia of motor, stop the piston without delay. The effect of active brake is significant on high torque motor
- The active function prevents the over-spin of gears, this solve the issue that the single shot becomes multiple shot under high voltage. Meanwhile, the spring is fully released in semi-auto modeand parts in gearbox are not under strain, increase the life cycle of gearbox and parts.
- The system includes multiple shooting mode, these modes can be selected by fire select switch
- The default position of the piston is adjustable in semi-auto mode. Pre-cocking function can be implementing, zero trigger delay
- Adjustable rate of fire, the gap between two single shots can beprogrammable, to achieve adjustable rate of fire
- When the DTU is overheated, after the trigger is pulled, the motor will give a beep prompt until it is automatically restarted after cooling.
SAFE：This mode is completely the same as original safe mode. The trigger is stopped by Safety lever
SEMI: This mode can be programmed to implementing semi-auto, double stroke single shot, 3-round burst to 6-round burst, the default mode is semi auto
AUTO: This mode can be programmed to implementing full-auto, 3-round burst, 6-round burst and 9-round burst, the default mode is Full-auto
Make sure that the surfaces of these sensors are clean and that there are no objects blocking the infrared LED emission signal.
By default, the cut-off lever will prevent the gear sensor from receiving the infrared signal transmitted by the gear infrared LED. When the gear rotates to a specific position, the cut-off lever will be lifted, and the gear sensor can receive the infrared signal. DTU will judge whether the gearbox operates normally according to whether the gear sensor detects the infrared signal.
Please ensure that the cut-off lever can be lifted and released every time the gear rotate
The selector sensor needs white sticker to work normally. When the white sticker moves above the selector sensor, the signal transmitted by the selector infrared LED will be reflected into the selector sensor through the white sticker. The DTU will judge the position of the selector plate according to whether the selector sensor can receive the infrared signal
- Modify the selector plate according to the figure below
2.Find the white sticker from the accessory bag and stick it to the designated position on the selector plate, cut-off lever is needed!!! do not remove it：
- Disconnect the battery, thenset the fire selector switch to auto.
- Connect the battery and pull the trigger in 3 seconds, After hearing2 long ‘beep~’ , the module runs into programmable mode, otherwise it will be in auto mode.
- In the programmable mode, the motor emits short ‘beep’, the numbers of ‘beep’ means the serial number of the option. If you want to choose the option, pull and hold the trigger in 2 seconds after ‘beep’s till a long ‘beep’, the module will be set to matched option. (The options and matched function/parameter are in the table below).
- After setting to the selected option, the motor emitsshort ‘beep’s, the number of ‘beep’s means the different function/parameter of this option. If you want to program to set it to certain option or parameter, pull and hold the trigger in 2 second after ‘beep’ till 2 long ‘beep’, then the module is in programmable mode