T238 Active Braking Module is a V2 Gearbox MOSFET switch with Active Braking, designed for AIRSOFT, gel ball blasters and other standardV2 gearboxes. It increases gun rate of fire and solves multiple shots in semi mode.
- Compatible with V2 Gearbox
- Can handle 3V to 14.8V batteries
- Active Braking Technology
- Up to 240A starting current and up to 100A braking current
- Active braking.The energy that support the active brake function comes from the inertia of motor, stop the piston without delay. The effect of active brake is significant on high torque motor.
- Fast speed of respond.The MOSFET targets the energy from battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts, provide you with higher rate of fire of the blasters ad a faster trigger response, and the contacts will be protected against burn out.
- The Active brake will eliminate the over spin of Gearbox and solves multiple shots in SEMI mode, the piston will stop in front position which eliminates unnecessary stresses, increasing the service life of Gearbox and its parts.
- Gearbox protection.The active brake prevents the over-spin of gears,this solve the issue that single shot changes to multiple shot under high voltage.meanwhile,the spring is fully released in semi-auto model and parts in the gearbox are not under strain,increase the life cycle of your gearbox.
- MOSFET Active Braking Module X1
- T238 Metal Sticker X1
This product requires soldering and wiring. It is recommended that installation is undertaken by an experienced technician.