The DTU V1.42 for V2 gearbox is a multifunctional MOSFET switch. Specifically designed for AIRSOFT, Gel Ball Blaster, other V2 gearboxes with semi-automatic and fully automatic functions.
- Supports up to 14.8V battery.
- Binary trigger. Put the selector in semi-auto position, pull and hold the trigger for 3 seconds will change the semi-auto function into binary trigger shooting mode.
- Auto-loading function is designed for gel ball blaster magazines with motor inside, when changing the magazine, the magazine motor will run automatically for 0.5 second.
- PRE-COCKING.The default postition of the piston is adjustable is semi-auto model.Per-cocking function can be implementing,zero trigger delay.
- ETU overheat protection.When the DTU is overheated,after the trigger is pulled,the motor will give a beep prompt until it is automatically restarted after cooling.
- Low battery voltage protection：the default setting is 7.4V battery.Change the battery when hearing‘beep，beep，beep，beep’4 times low voltage warning sound.
- Active braking.The energy that support the active brake function comes from the inertia of motor, stop the piston without delay. The effect of active brake is significant on high torque motor.
- Fast speed of respond.This module is powered by small current，the current flow through the MOSFET directly to the motor，provide higher current to increase the rate of fire and speed of respond.
- Block-up protection.When gearboxBlock-up occurs, the system stops working and emits an elongated 'beep' sound. Please check the wave box immediately by power off.
- Multiple shooting modes.The system includes multiple shooting modes，those modes can be selected by fire select switch.
- Gearbox protection.The active brake prevents the over-spin of gears,this solve the issue that single shot changes to multiple shot under high voltage.meanwhile,the spring is fully released in semi-auto model and parts in the gearbox are not under strain,increase the life cycle of your gearbox.
- Digital trigger unit V1.42 X1
- Manual X1
- Warranty X1
- Badge X1
- Small bag accessories X1
- This product requires soldering and wiring. It is recommended that installation is undertaken by an experienced technician.